Long Term Car Rental Vs Buying, What Would You Choose?
Buying a car is not cheap.
There is the cost of the car itself, monthly payments, insurance, parking, and repairs.
After this, you may start thinking whether long-term car rental is a better choice.
At MTN Limousine, we decided to help you choose what meets your needs!
Let’s compare the options!
Buying a car Pros:
• The car is yours.
• You may customize the car (if you want).
• Your money is invested in owning the car.
• You can sell the car if you want to upgrade.
• There are no monthly mileage limits.
Buying a car Cons:
• Monthly payments are higher than car rental.
• The car may depreciate in value.
• You are responsible for all repair costs.
What about Car Rental?
Car Rental Pros:
• The monthly cost is lower than a traditional auto loan payment.
• You are not responsible for repairs needed.
• Renting a luxury car is cheaper than buying it!
• You won’t need to sell the car when you want to upgrade (Just rent another one).
Car Rental Cons:
• There are monthly or yearly mileage limits.
• It is hard to get out of a lease contract early.
• You can’t make money with the sale of the car at the end of your lease or rental contract like when you own it.